Saturday, August 1, 2009

Luv Ya Uncle Bobby

This is a picture of my Uncle Bobby (on the left) he passed this week and his funeral is today... it is so hard being so far away and not being home with my cousins and aunt, and my own family during such tough times. He fought a hard fight against cancer...he has been sick for some time and played golf until he just couldn't play anymore. I have to say I have alot of memories of my uncle Bobby.... he always laughs... and when I say always I mean ALWAYS... I dont think I ever saw the man in a bad mood or not laughing.
A story that always comes to mind about my uncle Bobby...He and my aunt lived in a two story house and my brother and I and my 2 cousins used to bump booties down the stairs and there were a bunch of em... he would lay on the couch watchin TV at the bottom in the living room and they had those rod iron rails you could see thru..and he would roll laughin at us and never said anything to us. You know we were being loud and he never heard a word of those TV shows. Probably cause we were always putting my little brother up to going head first....humm that was a disaster waiting to happen cause there was nothing but a solid wall at the bottom.

Thanks Uncle Bobby. I am sure going to miss your laughs.

No comments: