Monday, August 10, 2009

Make-Up Day


Back in the day when I was much skinnier and had hair ( had to borrow that line from the hubby) I had just moved to Texas and didn't really know anyone worked 2 jobs to keep busy and lived in a 500 sq foot apartment by myself. I used to tell people if I was a dude that apartment was so small I could sit on the couch and pee in my sink..kinda gross but you get the idea... Anyway, as you can imagine any day cooped up in that space would get old real fast. I used to have to "Make-Up" stuff to go do... so during the week I would research things around Austin... for sure make out my little maps cause anyone who knows me knows I get lost going home most days. So I found all kinds of cool things to go do.... things outside of my Box as my friend Gloria says..I went to Central Market for Oatmeal (the best in town) I actually had time to go work out on Saturday mornings and go tan, too. I used to even go sit at the airport and watch people... now that makes for a interesting day... people are just weird including myself for getting that bored. I went and watched the latest movies on super hot days, wondered out towards the lake a few times. I somehow wondered over to my favorite hangout and to this day remains my favorite and meet some of my dearest friends at... The Outback. I have spent many a $$ and drank many a beer and discussed and solved every problem in the book at that bar.

Over the weekend I was wondering hummm do Make-Up days really even exists after you exit your 20s get married and have babies cause I would sure like to have one back....

No comments: