Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stuck in my head.....

My mother (aka NaNa) got my son hooked on this cartoon Caillou..I had never heard of it along with alot of other kid things I am now figuring out. It doesn't help that we have DVR with the view on demand so that means at any given time you can get the question "Mommy, me watch Caillou?" "me Magnet man!" I have to say it is a cute cartoon and it beats the heck out of Dora and Spongebob. It has been on TV for 10 years, Calliou is doing something right I guess. Especially when Mommy goes to work singing this song to co-workers cause it is stuck in my head.... ugh


You're getting to be a big boy. I'm just a kid who's four. Each day I grow some more. I like exploring. I'm Caillou.So many things to do. Each day is something new. I'll share them with you. I'm Caillou.My world is turning. Changing each day With Mommy and Daddy And finding my way!Growing up is not so tough Except when I've had enough But there's lots of fun stuff I'm Caillou.Caillou, Caillou, I'm Caillou . . .That's me!. . . And me!. . . And me!. . . And me!
Its ok cause the guy that sits near me has littles too and he sings Elmo's world back... we have our own kiddie cartoon band going around work. Wanna join?

No comments: