Thursday, August 20, 2009

Karma Aint it a Bitch??

My momma always told me what comes around goes around...Over the past week I have witnessed several peoples actions and thought to myself .."did they really just do that and thought it was ok?"
I am still in shock that people just can't seem to do onto others as they would want done onto themselves, nor that they take the time to think about it. Maybe one could blame the fast paced world we live in for people being selfish and hateful.. I beg to differ that one. Either way I have to say this right or wrong.. when karma smacks one in the face I am like a little kid... I just smile to myself saying shewww god took care of that one. I know none of us are perfect but seriously slow down and ask yourself..would you want that done to you? Sometimes when Karma comes back around it isn't so nice ya know...


Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.

No comments: