Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Get This one....


I had a girl tell me this week she came back to work because being a stay at home mommy was to HARD she needed a break! I looked at her like she was kidding at first... and then no by the look in her eye she was serious as a heart attack. I can talk to both sides of this as I have done both (maternity leave counts my friends), I went ahead and threw her a pair of these "Big Girl Panties" and told her to put them on cause she was going to need them in a few weeks (more like days). As the story went on she proceeded to tell me that she had a mommas day out twice a week, now her boys are not that much older than mine and about the same age distance between them. I am still looking at her and almost speechless thinking she is kidding me!! No No clearly she isn't so I start asking questions... are you looking for a mommy of the year award? cause clearly you are sugar coating this pile of SHIT that is coming out of your mouth... let me get this clear... you are coming back to work cause you stay home and basically have 2 days to yourself, you are required to cook dinner for the hubby and kids every night, take care of the kiddos 3 days a week, while doing that you still have the opportunity to run all your errans, grocery shop, wash clothes, you "PICK" up your house cause you have a maid clean every other week, you also have play dates on your 3 days of supervision, you go to the pool, you go shopping (and that she does very well), you also take your kids to the gym as you work out. Oh and did I mention she has family in town to help out as needed. I am so confused really all that is HARD??
I hope this girl has alot of big girl panties cause she is going to need them... and as far as Mommy of the Year year they dont give those out to Bull Shitters my dear friend.
Seems to me she has life pretty easy and a husband that must be blind... I dont have family in town to help and I do all that plus some and still work 50+ hours a week. I workout, go to work, play with my kids, do the dishes, cook dinner, clean my own house,wash clothes, give bathes, not many playdates cause we dont seem to have time to fit all those in a 168 hour week. Please dont be confused I am not complaining I love my life and I love my kids and thank god cause my husband helps a ton...but please I just wanted to choke this girl with my own big girl panties!!

No comments: