Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fort God

We finally found a new church we really like... and we like to refer to it as "Fort God"..cause well it is huge and covers a lot of ground every where you look there is another building. Cooper was all excited this weekend cause he thought we was going to get to go to the nursery. So was mommy cause there is NEVER more than just a cry room at a Catholic church. We got to church and needless to say Cooper had to sit in church like a big boy with mommy, daddy, and Luke. Church got started and Cooper was doing really well for a 2 year old...then he got a little restless so we went outside... and about that time Cooper looks over at me and says:
"Mommy.."
Yes Cooper???
"Me MAD..."
Really Cooper, well why are you mad?
Me no nursery
so I guess Cooper was pretty upset about not getting to go to the nursery at church..I am glad he is so passionate about going to church now we just need to work on why we are going I guess... after all on the way there I had ask Cooper why do we go to church? yeah my 2 year old says "eat mommy" ok not the right answer but we will work on that..
My Handsome Men !!

No comments: