Friday, August 28, 2009

Sisters...hummm

I have never had a "sister" per say but I do have some girlfriends that fit the mold plus some. I think it has to do with growing up in a small town in the south. I don't see a whole lot of it here (there are a few) in Texas. People seem to be more of acquaintances than "for real" friends or as we call em back home Sistas..One of my Sistas sent me this a few months back after my second baby and after all the challenges I have been thru in the past year, I now have this printed out along with this super cute picture. I read it everyday because Life is soo worth it ...every single minute. Ashame some people take it all for granted especially the sista friendships.
They are the best I say!!!~ Love ya Sistas.
Sister
Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly.

God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it

No comments: