Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oh Yeah.....

ok so it is T minus 9 days and counting until Vol Nation starts up the Roarrrrrrrrr...I am so excited and just LOVE football. Of course the "real" Orange is my team but I have to go for the copy cats (aka Texas) too, thanks goodness they are in a different conference. My house is always full of crap talk but I have to remind my husband quite often that we were established 100 years before them sooo zip it.
The coolest part is we have a HOT new coach and his son Knox is the same age as Luke (my little). Weird I know, but that is kinda cool. I really miss going to the SEC football games..they have to be the best in the Nation not to mention watching them in Neyland Stadium (one of the largest). It is sooo loud and yee haww so much fun!!
I know we will have a rough year this year and too bad we don't have the mickey mouse schedule Texas has but we will be back to the same team we were in 1999... Like they say what goes up must come down...
"Rocky Top you will always be home sweet home to me.... good ole Rocky Top Rocky Top Tennessee...."

No comments: