Monday, November 30, 2009

Crazzzzyyy Black Friday

So I have been asking some of my closest friends.. What is the hype? Why are you getting out of bed at 2:30 am to go shop? Why are you not shopping on line? So after all the questions, I think I have it figure out... if you are going with a list and need big ticket items it is worth it..or you are addicted to shopping (which is where most of my friends fell) you get your fix. I went 2 years ago when I was prego and was in shock that people had tiny babies out and lines galore for something that the store had 2 of in stock. Of course, I guess I had no clue how the process worked but that was the first and last for me... I hope my kiddos don't force me to have to go out in the future to put up with all that...ummm maybe I am just not the shopper kind a girl.

No comments: