Monday, November 23, 2009

Victory!~

It has been 10 long months of my youngest getting up literally every 2 hours. My hubby got up with him most nights umm should I say every night. I am such a light sleeper it woke me up anyway so I guess both of us were up. Either way we finally got little man to sleep in his own bed and all night long.We are 2 nights down and hoping and praying it last. It has been rough we have literally tried everything besides throwing him out the door into the backyard. From cramming him full of cereal, keeping him awake all day at school, padding his bed, letting him sleep in pack n' play. We even had our pediatrician pleading the 5th she said she had never in her career seen such an active kid. Well that he is very active and I am thankful as he had a rough start in this ole world but damn mommy and daddy need sleep. It was the weirdest thing too it was like night terrors when he woke up.. not the normal cry and go on back to sleep. Either way my hubby and I look well rested today and high fived each other as we went out the door this morning. Victory it is... even if it only last 2 nights...

No comments: