Friday, November 20, 2009

All night on the town~

So a few of my friends and I drug ourselves out last night to see the midnight viewing of New Moon...and WOW. I was on the fence before if it was Edward or Jacob.. and I have made my mind up I am a Edward girl. I liked the movie alot but was upset with the ending. But, I am not sure what I was more entertained with the sea of high school kids that surrounded us and the conversations or the movie. All I have to say is WOW times have changed and I felt like an ancient old lady. I have alot in store for me with 2 boys so close together... and thank god it wasn't girls. After getting home at 2:30am I just couldnt sleep then my little got up for a bottle and then my other little got up around 5 so poof no sleep!! I am sure I will be in rare form later this afternoon... not sure how I used to do this back in the day.

No comments: