Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Big BAD Bear !~

My oldest loves to build tents but it consists of a blanket thrown over our coffee table. Keep in mind that my 10 month old can't sit up under there without hitting his head. So my hubby comes up with this clever idea to play Bears with my oldest. He has somehow gotten himself under the table you hear him roaring really really loud ROOOOAAAAARRRRRR then you hear a CLUNK...and see the coffee table (AKA tent) raise up off the ground. My hubby says " What are you doing I thought you were a bear too.. I thought we were playing Bears....??" My little boy says really fast "NO.... me not no bear... Me Tooper" Cooper was trying to defend himself from the Big Bad Bear and had hit the bear square in the head with a mag flashlight.
Humm there you have it folks...one should not assume everyone is on board playing bears and nor should one wiggle themselves under a coffee table with no escape route.

No comments: