Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not so bad !~

As some of you know I am always saying "No Shit Kid.. No Shit Kid.." I tell myself that all the time as one goes to time out for back talking and the other gets his leg spanked for wiggling during diaper change. I am hard on my 2 boys about manners and minding. There seems to be more and more kids these days bossing the parents around and doing as they please. Anyway, as part of the whole manners thing and just raising good kids. This year Cooper had to go thru all of his toys and give away to less fortunate kids. I thought this was going to be a brutal lesson. As I went thru the whole story about how some kids have no toys to play with the light bulb seem to have been working. It may be his age but he did it like a champ... he even put things in I really had not thought about giving away. He would look at me and say "mommy nweedy twids?" yes sir, if you want to pass it on put it in the box... I was so proud of him. I know some of those toys he really enjoyed playing with and seemed happy to pass them on. So far he hasn't blown any snot bubbles over any toys missing. Next year may be a whole different story but so far so good...

No comments: