Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Witches

We had to make an emergency call last night to PaPa as he knows all about witches.
My 2 year old ran to the back door and looked out very intently then ran back into the living room and told his daddy the Witches were coming... UH?? It wasn't long after that Cooper got in trouble and his daddy was sending him to time out. Well Coopers time out is on the step down into the living room so if the foyer light isn't on it is somewhat dark on the step. Cooper got the quiver lip and had a terrified look in his eyes and almost busted out a tear telling his daddy how he couldn't go over to time out the witches were coming. We both looked at each other very confused turned the light on and Cooper still went to time out, BUT where did he get this from.. the older kids at school probably. I just hate that my 2 year old seems like he is leaning towards NOT liking Halloween just like his mommy. I am still crossing my fingers this is a phase of being scared of the dark and it too shall pass. For his sake I sure hope soooooo...

No comments: