Friday, October 16, 2009

Football Saturdays


At our house Saturdays are fun filled days FULL of football... I love football don't get me wrong but sometimes I would love to just see Texas get beat ..even if it does mean my husband pouts around the house the rest of the day. Somehow some way they always pull a rabbit out of the hat... last weekend was a perfect example REALLY a non ranked team is beating you at half time and you are #2 in the country... come on something is wrong here with this picture..I'm just saying... I think it is a little bit of over ranking going on combined with a mickey mouse schedule. I am going shopping this weekend during the game so hopefully OU will readjust the longhorns pants for them...Either way I snapped this picture of all my boys cheering on the longhorns....soo cute!!~

No comments: