Friday, October 30, 2009

Pondering thought

I am not sure about you but I rarely get on face book. I like it because I get to talk to all my old girlfriends from home but I still try to limit my waste of time. Unless of course it is one of those can't sleep kinda nights, or I am bored and have time to peek. I do have several friends that I feel like if I were a stalker or any other bad thing that walks around I would know where to find you, what you are doing, and how you do it. Some people just give way to much information and probably innocently I am sure but none the less still giving it out. Also, the other thing is I have several friends who do this crap too... example post: "Oh I am so lonely and I can't wait for that bottle of Vino tonight" the neagative nelly attention wanting kinda folks that you know all 236 so called friends you got on face book are going to say "awww bo bo you ok". So I heard this the other day and it goes hand in hand and it is sooo true...
Don't tell people your problems 80% of them don't care and the other 20% well they are glad you got the problems.

No comments: