Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spider Webs

You will have to bear with me on this story but it is too funny not to share... I have to tell Cooper that when we go to the doctor they look in his nose for Spider webs and in his ears for frogs. Crazy I know but hey he is 2 and a mommy just has to do whatever to let the doctor take a look. So the other night Cooper and I were laying in our bed and he jumps up on his knees and says

"hey mommy des what?"
"What Cooper?"
"me tinger it has tarp toint"..see as he pokes at my arm.
Oh your finger has a sharp point on it....
"Des Mam"
Well how did that get there?
"Me Chop Chop"
Oh you been biting on your finger nails?
"Des mam"
Cooper who taught you that?
"NaNa"
Cooper your naNa did no such thing as to teach you to bite your finger nails
Des she Did mommy..but but but me no spider web daus it poka poka poka
he makes this funny face and heads towards his nose...
Cooper are you trying to pick your nose and can't because of the finger nail.
"Des Mam"
OMG at this point I cant quit laughing.... he is so serious

No comments: