Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Flu Flu Go away !~

I tell ya it has been a rough week at our house we have all been sick with the flu. We are feeling somewhat better but still our peditrician says to keep the boys in for at least 7 days. I didn't realize they could still spread it without running a fever... but yep they can. I don't want to pass the flu germs around and for anyone else to get it for sure! Plus, Tamaflu really doesn't taste good and the mommy and daddy can't even take it cause of the supply demand. Niice. Looks like with our house having such a high risk little guy we could all get the bad tasting expensive stuff. Either way I hope we are on the mend...
I think I have cabin fever in addition to the flu..the rain is holding us back some and it is nice sleeping weather but not many in our house have slept without being woke up by "toughin" or sweats from a fever. Cooper ask me this morning if he had to go to the "dwoctor.. no twicks mommy me cry"..bless his heart he has told us his hair hurts.. and he has had numerous sticks up the nose. I hope the boys get to feelin better and we all see sunshine by the weekend.

No comments: