Friday, October 2, 2009

HeyyBB





















lt all steams from this one picture...
I was on the phone with my dad and Cooper got excited cause his daddy had printed this picture of Dusty (Cooper's Horse) out really big ...so my dad ask Cooper where he got the picture and he says "All-Art" for those of you who don't talk two year old that is Wal-Mart. Well, I thought that was funny so I went ahead and ask Cooper " Coop, Where did we get Luke" my two year old comedian of a child turns around and holds his little hands up and as serious as he can be says "UH, Hey BB" in adult language that translates to HEB (the grocery store chain here in Texas) so I guess next time we decide we want a baby we can just go down to the local HEB and pick one up. Shewww I wish I had of known that a few years ago.. LOL.

No comments: