Friday, October 23, 2009

Ahhhh Ha

So I had a big ole Ahh Ha moment this morning as we woke up to 46 degree temperatures. Yikes. Brrr Rabbit as my 2 year old was saying. FOR REAL I have been prego for 3 years... well the winter I wasn't prego I was still wearing prego clothes I guess. So here is how my morning has gone... one pair, two pair, three pair of jeans poof don't fit... now what? So I dug into the stack of skinnier jeans. So here is the deal after 2 kiddos and still quite a bit of post baby weight to loose. People some how forget to tell you when you sign up for babies that you get this flap thing it is so gross and doesn't fit in one damn pair of jeans you have to go up a size to fit it in with everything else. I promise I have enough I don't need extra... So anyway I didn't have to revert to yoga pants...as my girlfriend once told me you know you are fat when all you wear is yoga pants so every time I wear them around the house I have visions of her preaching that to me. Around the house is ok though... momma gotta be comfy. Anyway on with the morning... I go for a cute pre prego shirt that has long sleeves.. yeah looks like a hot dog shoved in a cellophane wrapper. Finally, I found something kinda falls in the cute group but heck it will do... add some bling and gone. Then came the shoes...really the feet change too after kids...umm well yeah I guess so I gained 60 pounds with the first and 20 with the second and with the first kiddo swelled up like a big ole pig. Forgot for a minute my feet had to carry all that around.. so I am not sure what they are doing now but I can't seem to wear my shoes I loved so much. After 2 babies and only 16 months apart and almost a whole nuther person added to my pre baby body this momma looks like a train wreck. I will get it back I just know it... but shewww weeeee mean while I gotta take this body of flab to da store and find some clothes to cover it up and some shoes to carry it all around.
BTW did I tell you I love my babies and wouldn't trade them for the pre skinny body anyway.

No comments: