Monday, October 5, 2009

My Wittle Pun'kins



As most of you know we have been on lock down sharing germs... everyone in the house has the flu except for Da Daddy. Luke seems to smile no matter what and Cooper well he just wants his mommy when he is sick (he has had the worst of it this time)... it has been a super long weekend following a super crazy week but none the less...my little pun'kins still looks cute all dressed up ready for Halloween. Sick or not dernit!
I have to say after 2 and a half years Cooper has never been this sick. Cooper never really had to go to the doctor for anything I think maybe he has had 2 ear infections... so this has to be the sickest he has ever been, normally he gets drug along cause of his little brother... I was expecting another trip to the emergency room with Luke cause he couldn't breath or something to do with this preemie junk as it seems to follow us around, not Cooper...but after a long rough night on Saturday with no sleep and it continued to get worse Sunday he was retracting in his neck and was fighting to breath we went on in to see "da dWOCtor"... and thank goodness we did... "they" say 5-10 days of this junk.. damn I hope "they" once again don't know what they are talking about. I am convinced mommies are much better doctors than those we have around this area... ugh!!

No comments: