Friday, March 5, 2010

Haffta share...

This is a Haffta share story.. so my oldest has almost passed the age of 2 without the terrible showing up. I hear the 3's are far worse with boys hands down.. so a handful on the way. None the less Cooper has been talking back alot lately..and as his punishment he gets a spanking and time out. As he makes his way to time out he will say "no Mommy me not want to go to time out" a few seconds later he will say "mommy me not like you" ok those are all valid points I am sure you don't want to go sit in a corner and I wouldn't like me either. BUT the big thing is I get that voice cloud that pops up over my head (like the cartoons) that says "NO SHIT KID...NO SHIT KID!"
As this all unfolded this week... I decided to give Cooper plenty warnings that if it happened again he would go to bed. I didn't care if he had dinner, juice cup, poopy diaper he would go straight to bed. Well guess what my friends... it happened..last night Cooper had to go to bed at 6:15 no dinner, no juice..he did get a clean diaper before his trip. I felt really bad because he went the whole way kicking and screaming. after a short 30 min he decided that if he wiped all his snot bubbles on the sheets of his bed it would look like throw up. Well no go little man.. I had to strip the bed and put him right back in it. I know he thought that was a for sure ticket out. Eventually he went to sleep and I think his little feelings were crushed. The first thing this morning he gave me a big "worm Kiss" and said Mommy me sorry!! Wub u
I think all of my insides did the happy dance and sang the song... yeah it is going to be a good good day.... he was a little angel all morning.
Wonder how long that lesson will stick in his little head.... Ahhhh the joys of little kids. I think my journey has officially just begun. :0)
Victories
Mom=1
Cooper=0
Luke = 0

No comments: