Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Average Joe

As my oldest son would say.. "Hab you seen dis mobie?" Well if not and you are the average Joe out in the average world trying to make a buck you should see this. As bonus time rolls around and performance reviews...I heard this movie was kinda fitting. Now I am not sure if it left me jaded or it just gave me a good shaking. Of course without ruining the movie, I want to give my two cents. I think this day in time when loyalty is out the door, employees have all different reasons to go to work each day. Those with the deep pockets have no remorse for the average Joes and literally hire 4th graders (consultants) to come in and let what seems to be the most loyal find new opportunities outside the company "send them adrift". Now a days I am sure life has hit millions of people just like this and it makes me sad. Needless to say young little 20 something had life all the wrong way.... I felt like her at one point in my life.. and got some giggles. Mr. Bingham (George Clooney) for sure had eye opening speeches...not to mention his turn around throughout the movie.. maybe more deep pocketers should go thru what Mr.Bingham went thru and they wouldn't be so numb to life the the rest of us Avergae Joes and how we live.

What do you pack in your backpack?

No comments: