Thursday, January 7, 2010

What a nice Surprise!~

I was laying on the couch today and a nice man knocked at my door and gave me this... What a nice surprise it was... I must be stir crazy at this point after almost 15 days of couch /bed that I almost cried. The lady that keeps my kiddos is soo soo sweet to send this to us.. I just love these arrangements too they are so dern yummy. Thanks for all the calls and well wishes... and the help. You never know how much you use your limbs until you go down like this...

UPDATE: All 20 stitches are OUT but still have about 2 weeks left of NO pressure on this foot. Not sure how this is all going to work out when help (wonderful Mom) leaves town. I got to thinking I sure brought last year in with a bang (a premature baby) and took it out with a bang too.. I am calling NO WHAMMIES this year... No WHAMMIES.

No comments: