Monday, January 25, 2010

Damn Fools~

OK it is for sure a vent day!~ Are you kidding me that half of Austin has NO CLUE what this symbol means? In a parking lot, right in front of you, when you pull in there is a big sign with this symbol on it. It means if you are free and able to walk DO NOT PARK HERE. If you do park here have a freakin tag and some kind of handicap. I have had one of these tags in my windshield for almost 5 weeks now because I DAMN well need it. Over the course of the 5 weeks we have gone out to eat with it raining and in a parking lot of 10 handicap parking spots there were ZERO..yes my friend, ZERO handicap parking spots. All being used by fools withOUT a handicap tag anywhere to be seen. So another words some lazy asses who didn't want to get their hair wet parked there and made the people who need it for a reason figure it out.
Over the weekend we had to tackle the grocery shopping adventure. That is an issue when you have 2 littles and one adult with working limbs. SO needless to say my youngest fell asleep so he and I stayed in the car. I watched more violations happen right in front of my face. Probably because it has all been brought to my attention as I am one of those peeps for now. I guess I never paid attention before but also never parked in a handicap spot. I mean that is against the law ya know. The local police men could make a LOT of money just driving around giving tickets for the Fools who park in these spots. If I knew it would work I would write down tags numbers and take a snap shot for them. The local FOOLS could get their $500 fine in the mail. If I were able I could get out and beat them with my crutches send them to the back of the parking lot. Ask the man upstairs for a little rain and have the fool see how it feels to crutch their ass from the back of the parking lot in the rain. All because their lazy,selfish ass parked in the handicap spot. Humm wonder how that would work out for them?

No comments: