Tuesday, January 12, 2010

and the winner is....

Every time I say I am not watching these trash TV shows I get drug in somehow. One of my New Years Resolutions was to get away from the TV and start exercising. As we all know that is on hold for a few more months. So I went ahead and tuned into the Bachelor. I am not a fan of Jake nor do I think he is much to even look at but hey to each their own. I do however have several favorite girls (Tenly, Ali, and the chick from TN) that I was hoping would win his heart. BUT today I found out this is the winner... Vienna Girardi from Florida.I am still holding out hope that my source is SOOO wrong. Either way I am hoping by the final show I am at the gym during this time and not worried about trash TV..ugh how did I get to this place again??

No comments: