Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reason to Madness

Several of my friends ask me WHY WHY WHY do you keep up with 3 different blogs?? SO here is my answer to your question my friends:

I keep 3 different blogs because several years ago (pre kiddos) we had a PROFESSIONAL organizer come to my work and talk about how to get your life of clutter figured out. I never knew kiddos would bring so much more to this plate. Either way she talked about how to keep all the photos you love so much organized. She suggested making books on shutterfly/snapfish with your favorite photos and milestones. I did that for the first year of my kiddos life but found out fast that as many pictures as I take it is close to impossible to track down and then choose which ones I liked the best to add to the book. Sooo then I had this cool idea before it was ever even cool and said it was going to be my stay at home mommy job. Needless to say I am a much better person and a mommy to take myself on to work everyday. ok ok so I have been blogging every single day for both of my kids for 2 reasons.

1. my family back in TN watches the blog of the kiddos EVERY single day...yes EVERY single day. I get phone calls when it has not been updated. No kiddin

2. because someday my new stay at home mommy job.... scrap booking blogs was going to take off and put my family up on the big hill. :0)

Well I never did the stay at home mommy job but I finally found someone who had the same great idea as myself and made it happen. I love finding cools deals and sharing with those great peeps in my life.

http://www.scrapbookblogger.com/

I love this site and have used them to make books. I used another one that ran the blog pages all together and it wasn't worth it. This one separates each day's blog on its own page. LOVE IT! So what a better way to have all my kids memories separated. When they get older they won't have to go thru old crinkled pictures. Try to figure out who-what-when-and where because no one wrote on the back of the picture. I just think it is genius so you will probably see a added amount of things added to the blogs now that I discovered this great idea of mine that someone borrowed and made it work so nicely. :0)

As far as the 3rd blog, well I had to have a space for Mommy to chat. To share great ideas like this with my friends, or vent about the crazy peeps I run into in this great big ole world.

No comments: