Friday, January 8, 2010

Tidal Wave

Ahhh how sweet it is...2 words.. ROLL TIDE. I was so excited Alabama won the game last night. We were for sure a house divided last night my husband and my oldest were going for the horns and the little one and myself were Roll Tide. I have to say I hated to see Colt get hurt how awful in his final game and it may have been a different game had he stayed in BUT he didn't. That little freshman did a stand up job trying to bring them back he had to be shaking in his boots out there, I looked for poo marks on his pants. After the game the local news station had the craziest crap roll out of their mouth I had ever heard... "a longhorn fan is probably pretty upset with Nick Sabin right now for running up the score" WHAT I was in shock he was on the 3 yard line of course he is going to make a touchdown.. and for the record last time I checked Mack Brown is notorious for this same practice but with much much more of a point spread. You know bad sportsmanship doesn't get people far and excuses sure don't... you lost!! Say it over and over and like it and move on.
Either way I still caught this super cute photo of my longhorns and I am still a Texas fan as long as they aren't playing a SEC team.

No comments: