Friday, September 25, 2009

Ever Wonder??


Do you ever wonder why some people try to make their lives seem soo perfect, when you know in fact that their life isn't at all?

I know we ALL have challenges and life throws curve balls. Some of us seem to get more balls thrown at us than others, I have bruises to prove it. Seriously, you can't have roses coming out your bootie all the time... so do they just cover it up better than others?? Or, always had help from someone (Mommy & Daddy) and never had to deal with REALLY rough times on their own? I am not sure but I have a few friends that do this and it drives me crazy..it is kinda like the whole "we NEVER Fight" thing...I mean come on are there people really out there THAT perfect? I think they need to loosen the hell up and have some fun and quit being the Jones's (or think they are). Life happens way to fast to worry about the perception people have.. at the end of the day who really cares. I have to admit some days it is fun just to listen to the shit that comes out of their mouths.. cause you damn well know better. Guess they think they are foolin someone... Silly Little Jones family ;0)

No comments: