Sunday, September 13, 2009

Best Ever


As we prepare to spend my birthday at Dell Childrens hospital for Luke's surgeries I have been pretty focused, worried, concered all those feelings mommies have I guess. Totally not expecting my boys to plan and pull off a complete surprise birthday party..that was super cool to see all my friends and celebrate. The best part ever was this.. for about 2 years I have been looking for a upgrade camera but as life kept happening to our family I kinda put it on the back burner. Anyone who knows me well enough knows my middle name is "kodak" and I LOVE pictures so my boys gave me the best gift ever... I got a new Nikon D-40 camera as I finished wiping away the tears I started shotting away. Ahhhhhh life is good and yet we are so blessed!!~

(if you wonder what the dew rag on Cooper's head is all about he had an accident and that was the only way he would let me keep ice on it)

No comments: