Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sad Sad Day




A sad sad day around my house... my big guy Justice had to be put to sleep yesterday. He got that Possums disease and just never could fight it off. 14 years of good times and great memories. It is amazing how we become so attached to our animals, but we do. I have been living in Texas for 10 years now and look forward to every trip home to see my big guy. He was such a blast to ride and would go anywhere. My dad, my brother and I all shared the great fun of riding him.. I showed him when he was a baby (2 & 3 yr old) and then we decided the woods were for us... my brother had a Boxer that would ride in the saddle on him. For him to have spent his whole 14 years as a Stud horse and to be able to do the things he did really made for a great horse. I hope to find another to fill his shoes cause I am sure ready to go home and hit the trails but we all know it will never be the same ride without Justice. Thanks Justice for all the great memories and fun times.. have fun in Horsey Heaven!!

No comments: