Monday, July 6, 2009

Lower that Eye Brow

Well as most of you know I live on Whysteria Lane and for 5 weeks now some of my neighbors have had a raised eye brow making comments and judgin a sista for shippin my kiddos off to Tn to visit NaNa and PaPa for 5 whole weeks, but let me say..it is time to go ahead and let your face go back to normal if you are readin this I am going to get my kids. Sheeshhh.
I am so excited they are coming home we have really missed the wittle toots, but I have to say..it has really been a super nice break. One doesnt realize what a mommy does on a daily basis. I have had time to myself and time to hang out with my hubby and time not to worry about rushing home to relieve a babysitter or even to really feel guilty. I have got to go to a happy hour or two, get pedicures, sleep in late, go to bed early, take baby gates down (now thats a big deal hehe) You know for all those who have judged I would say you should really try it some time...it is amazing what a breath of freash air will do it makes us MUCH better mommies and wifes cause we really do ALOT.

No comments: