Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Melanie Smooter











For those of you who don't know who Melanie is.. well let me tell ya.. Sweet Home Alabama is it all coming back? She is played by Reese Witherspoon and goes home after living in New York all dressed up and kinda in "Shock" of the behaviors of her home town people. So with all that said let me say I went home this past weekend and I think I turned into Melanie Smooter... not that I am some "Jazzy" dresser nor that I don't love where I come from, I was just in "SHOCK" I have never been that girl to really judge anyone we all have to come from somewhere right? Believe me I have had my fair share of comments about being from TN, my accent, and all the other stereotypes that are out there. Now that I have done the Southern thing of "bless their hearts" let me tell ya what happened... I went home to get my kiddos and while I was there a bunch of girls from high school all got together...and let me tell ya we invented "LOUD AND PROUD" I was first taken aback by the fact there is only really one so called nice place to hang out we go there to eat the eating section closes at 11 only to go thru a swinging door full of smoke to the "bar" area... well we get over there and yeah they have Waiter sections...What Really we cant join a table together for 20 plus drunk girls (let me mind you well into their 30s) you are worried about tips REALLY??? Then we get shuffled to the back yeah like old folks... right by the bathrooms. I think our table ran a tab up in less than 2 hours over $300 bucks... ok so yeah we were really drinking.. "REAL" southern girls do... so little dude runs over as the table of young chickens that took 4 hours to get ready was sitting behind us listening told us to "KEEP IT DOWN" again REALLY????? for gods sake we are in a bar we haven't seen each other in years and yeah we caused a lot of trouble back in the day but we were trying really hard.... We went on with our normal selves until yeah this side of the place shut down so we shuffled off to yet another bar. My point being we weren't in Dallas we were in small town USA tryin to have a little fun come on now... the other thing I would like to point out is REALLY???? those girls now a days maybe it is cause I have had a few babies and gotten a little louder and prouder..but it amazed me that they thought they were so high society and yet they have never even been out of the city limits. So here are a few pictures of the great night...... I just love these girls they sure keep me in check about what "Friends" REALLY are..... Texas dont know

No comments: