Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Little Late Independence

My Hubby and I got tickets to help contribute towards the kiddos of the fallen soliders what a better way to spend your fourth of July right? Well it gets even better check out the entertainment for the night who woulda thunk it...look who it be...none other than little Miss Kelly Pickler. I know most have an opinion about her but being a southern girl myself I think she is precious and she put on a dern good show...she even did a Dolly Parton song.
I will have to say I was a bit disturbed that they never played the Star Spangled Banner the entire night and when they did get around to playing the Lee Greenwood song I was the only person standing.. come on people I know that isn't a Texas thang too. Anyway again god bless all those people out there who continue to fight for our freedom and to those families who have lost a loved one. god bless.














No comments: