Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rollin Dice..

Here is what Vegas looked like for me!! BIG OLE BOOTY CRACK. Actually, anyone who knows my daddy knows it is little booty crack.. LOL.

Welp guys and gals, I guess I spoke way too soon about rollin the dice and coming home a rich rich momma from Vegas. As luck would have it the day before my dad and I got ready to leave I got a phone call from my mother. She is on the other line telling me to cancel the trip..HUH?? Yeah we are in the ER they think your dad may have had a heart attack. WTH.. on the next plane home to check the situation out.

Turns out my dad is doing much much better after quite the scare. It was a long stay in the hospital. Those chairs just aren't as comfortable as they look ..OUCH! An interesting 2 days going thru complete bullshit with insurance and small town control freaks. We missed Vegas for now but it is a sign of good luck. :0) It is Billions once we make it there I just know it!!

I will say this thank god for good friends who have gone on to be heart surgeons, and good friends who cry on the phone with me while I sat at the airport. To my friend Ed who is my "god"knock friend that I keep meeting up with in airports..solid soul I say. I know several of my very best friends have lost loved ones just this month as I have traveled back and forth to be with them. It seems so crazy that we all get older and life is just inevitable. I am VERY thankful that God gave me yet one more blessing in life and that is to spend yet more time with my daddy. Love you DAD xoxo God is Great!!


Look out Vegas we are headed your way... and I promise you will never know what hit you this time.. Oh but wait did I say we are headed to the Nascar race first in Dallas, Texas then we will be there to take all your money!! :0)

No comments: