Friday, July 22, 2011

Ever wonder...

So do you ever wonder why it is Monkeys throw their own SHIT?? or did you even know that they did? Welp I am here to tell you that in fact they do!! Also to tell you that this week some people have totally made me understand why that is...
Monkeys are said to be alot like humans. I am mesmerized by these creatures the most when I go to the zoo with my kids. I never understood the SHIT throwing until just this week I had a Ahhh Haaa moment. This one particular person just rubs me the wrong damn way. Constantly has something to say about everything. One would think the damn husband puts her pants on for her in the mornings. Meaning she don't put her pants on every morning like the rest of us normal folk. Her husband is the stay at home dad ,no issue with that at all, but she brags how even when she gets home she does nothing.. NOTHING and giggles.. almost carries on as though she may have her very own set of balls. She calls almost every female "Missy" ok bitch my name aint "Missy" it is Renee now get it right or that may another pile of shit to the face. See where I am going to with this?? She has a long list that could require a pile of shit to the head.. she may actully just need to invest in a shit jumpsuit.
They say Monkeys throw their own shit out of boredom and it comes from highly intelligent animals being held in captivity with nothing to do. So they see patrons pass by and throw a pile of shit to listen to them scream. It is a form of fun for them and something to do. Hummm pretty smart. It would be a form of fun I guess for me to throw piles of shit at this person but more importantly Just to see her damn face. spewwwwww splat!!

No comments: