Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Long Years = BLING

It has been 5 long years of marriage. Not because my Hubby is hard to put up with by no means but because we have had several tough challenges that god has given us that most marriages never even endure. We started out by being told we would NEVER have kids supported by my uterus completely collapsing. Followed by a high risk pregnancy.... of course I am the "HIDE AND WATCH ME" kind of person. We moved on with the on set of Bells Palsy at 35 weeks of pregnancy. Then even further to 37 weeks to finally see a healthily, gorgeous baby boy. Continuing along a complete year of pain in my face and onset of headaches to finally figure out on my child's first birthday I had a brain tumor. This was alot to take in all at once, as there was not much anyone could do due to the location. If touched I had 80% of being a vegetable the rest of my life or I could take a test medication and see if would work. Well wonder what I choose here?? We carried on for several weeks on eggshells crying and going thru the motions. Meanwhile, I went back to the doctor and the meds had actually shrunk the tumor GREAT news which means it isn't cancer. The day we got the news is the day guess what God gave us baby #2. Being the meds had made me so sick and I already felt so bad I had no idea I was even pregnant. Once I figured it out they had advised against keeping him but again "HIDE AND WATCH" A lady told me during this "God does things for a reason and he gives us babies as miracles to heal". I have never ever forgotten that and never will.... I had my little guy at 31 weeks premature and they rolled in that night and told me God was going to take him. He might not make it thru the night. Now that was alot to take in how do you loose a child? It was a long long road for my entire family and a month's stay in the NICU unit. Thank the lord above we all are healthy and fine now and all better for it I am sure... all that in 5 years time!!
So on my anniversary this year my hubby gave me a Champagne Diamond ring. I figure I almost checked out of here once and ya know I know some women wait 20,30, 40 years of marriage for a ring like this.... but hell I may not be here that long. So why not now and enjoy it until I do check out. You only live one so get to livin!! I love my new BLING !!! now each one of my boys will have one eventually someday and hell I have worked hard for this one :0)

No comments: