Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I thought it was a given....

I heard an interesting radio talk show this morning that has me some what irritated. For real some people really don't pull over on the side of the road for an ambulance, firetruck, and a funeral procession. Are you kidding me.. where I come from that is a given part of life. I am in awww that people really wouldn't do this as a second nature. Have we as a society really gotten that far? To have absolutely NO respect for the dead and their grieving families to pull over in a moment of silence to respect them and thank god for yet another day? Have we really gotten so selfish to not get the hell out of the road and give that ambulance and firetruck every second they can get to possibly save a dieing person. I know I come from a small town in the REAL south and that is what we do..but for gods sake people...slow down and show some respect. I keep saying what comes around goes around and boy are you going to have to answer some day. not sure but for some reason this really just URKS me to no end makes me want to take it in my own hands and start ramming people off the road and hold them down and slap em a few times..you know like an old fashion ass whoopin..LOL think it would work?

No comments: