Monday, April 12, 2010

Tooo Nice

I have always been told there was such a thing as too nice and have seen it a few times in my life. I think it makes your heart smile when it comes from your kiddo...My oldest is right at the terrible 3's and in full force so one would wonder where NICE shows up HUH? We have lived in our neighborhood since he was born and he has all but taken up with our neighbor they were litarally not seperated until just this past year. They played outside together and went to the same daycare everyday. He still climbs to his slide to talk to her over the fence..soo freakin cute! She is a little girl who is older than him and plays with him when it is just she and him but of course when the big kids come around she carries on.. normal kid thing to do no time for the wittle kids. It doesn't even seem to phase my little guy... he still loves her all the same. So this weekend we had to go get new tennis shoes. I learned alot on this trip from the fact Sketchers are NOT tennis shoes they are Sketchers..marketing job well done my friends. Well back to the story.. our neighbor got new Sketchers with Princess on them...cause she LOVES princess he says and he picked them himself. Then we had to go to the toy store and guess what she got a new shovel too. Not really but he picked it up first and ask if he could buy this for OO-Weee-B-IA..I thought wow how sweet he thinks of his little girlfriend first and still neither get a thing from the store. Really you are going to buy with your own money, too. WooooWwzers!! I think this is awesome that he thinks so much of other people. He is always packing treats for his best bud at daycare, bringing me flowers. I think it is great but I can see now I am going to have to watch this little prince he looks like the kind that could get ran all over by little girls.

No comments: