Tuesday, April 20, 2010

God is from Where??

Over the weekend I bought my oldest a few craw fish just to play with and thought what the heck no harm in that and probably a day or so of loaded fun. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKIN??
A grown adult should have figured it out that
a. they are going to die
b. I have a damn 2 year old that knows NOTHING about death yet.. Well guess what poof you guessed it they died. Along with that here comes the conversation of "Why mommy? Why are they not biting?" so I explain well baby they don't live forever they went to see god...humm that was pretty good right? Nope not good enough for my 2 year old... "Why day go to see god? Me not like God...." so then I had to explain that God is a good guy and they went to live with him. Do you know where god lives? "Yeah mommy god wibes in Texas" oh great now I have a born and raised cocky ass Texan kid in my house. :0) so I had to explain that no he lives high high in the sky like above where the airplanes fly.. that seem to go over good. Then it was on to "if they went to visit god why are they still in the bowl?" umm yeah good question...then I got the "what is in the refridge to bring dem back?" so needless to say I had to get them gone and out of site... for heaven's sake all these questions. LOL it was a long afternoon of snot bubbles and talking. I think now he is ok with it.. at least I knew the c. answer by now .. no we can't just go get more at the HEB ..he never ask that nor did I just throw it out there to calm the situation.. I could see it now mommy so and so died can we go by a new one at HEB?? Yeah no... didn't even go there. Who would have thought a simple knee jerk purchase would have caused so much chaos..shewwwww

No comments: