Monday, April 19, 2010

LOOK Out.... Martha is in da House!~

I have gone to several kids birthday parties and a few showers over the last few months and this seems to be the NEW rage. For the record, can I tell you some of these people are FLAT out of control with these kids birthday parties.. that is for a later blog.
So anyway if you know me very well you know I am NO COOK , NO BAKER..none of that I can't stand it. BUT now that I have kiddos I have to take on a few projects. Right? These marshmallows dipped in chocolate then into sugar sprinkles seem to be the next best thing to just giving your kid a straight pack of sugar. They sure do look cute...and the kids seem to love them ALOT.
Then there was the hand in there of the kiddo who couldn't wait to have one.... they are for sure the best sellers of the summer.

No comments: