Monday, December 7, 2009

All I can say is ROLL TIDE..

As most of you know... I am a die hard football fan and I cheer for the REAL Orange (Tennessee) so for me to even post this would normally make me sick. NOT today...I am Roll Tide all the way baby... especially for the Championship. Not only because they are the SEC team but here are a few more reasons... Texas is awful. They continuously play terrible but somehow pull it out of their booty. Numerous times this year they have been getting beat by a un ranked team at half time but come back for that so called "W". The fans wear me out they are die hard I will give them that but they cry like Mac Brown most of the time. They will have to put their big boy panties on and know they aren't playing against the lax schedule they have had all year. Roll Tide Roll......

No comments: