Monday, December 14, 2009

Mystery Poo Fairy



We have gone back and forth for several months about getting the boys a dog. A new puppy is a lot of work. Not to mention, I am not sure I want a pet in my house. You know that is where the kids would think he belongs right in bed with them. Several weeks ago we found poo in the backyard and thought it was just a critter or something getting into our yard somehow. Weeks have gone by and we really haven't had time to scan or notice any piles of poo in the backyard. Of course the weather was finally nice enough to get out and play and guess what the piles of poo had multiplied. You know where this is going, my oldest kiddo ended up with dog poo on him from head to toe. Not sure if he thought it was mud or if he laid down and rolled in it. Either way that confirms for me NO dogs allowed.. I enjoy my backyard way to much to have to scan for dog poo every single day so until the boys get old enough to take care of a dog on their own ...my vote is No Way!~

No comments: