Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mornin Excitement

Wow... I drop by Starbucks to pick up a cup of Joe to help this darn headache only to almost have a stroke. Normally, when I stop I do the walk up window but this morning every step I made made my head throb so I stayed in my car and headed for the drive thru. I see the woman inside cover her mouth and say "Oh My". I get my Mocha thinking she was just being a drama queen over a latte and moved on.. only to pull up and be trapped by 3 police cars. WTH.... they all get out draw their guns. One was fumbling to get his bullet proof jacket on... they have this car surrounded. I am thinking oh crap this is the junk I see on the news and hear about on the radio..man opens fire on the local Starbucks and reports say 6 are in critical care..blagh blagh. Cops are screaming "get out of the car" Poor girl gets out in scrubs with her hands up... they make her turn around 3 different times.. she looked scared to death. I mean you don't pull guns for a traffic violation but this is obviously a mistaken deal. What did Chunky Monkey steal a scone from the local Starbucks?? I didn't stick around to find out what the final deal was the cop directed me to go ahead and pull out.. after he had me trapped in the line of fire. I hope the girl did nothing that wrong to poo her pants that early in the morning at the local Starbucks. More importantly, I think I would have an issue with good ole Barney Fife and his whole squad pulling guns on me for no good reason.

No comments: