Monday, September 5, 2011

HillBilly Handfishin

Here is our catfish .. doesn't look like it would be that hard right??

My oldest has been hung up on this new show Hillbilly Handfishin and we are all goin... want to join us?? the idea is you get yourself in a creek stick your hand under a rock and wait on the cat fish to bite your hand and then someone strings hims for ya. In Oklahoma where they film this show they call it "noodling". We took the kids to a "resort" ,as my oldest says, for the holiday weekend. Walaaa guess what they had... yep you guessed it a catfish pond. We sat out there and watched them and watched them.... and watched them. I also got tickled at my son leaned back crossing his arms and looked so much like my dad when another kid would walk up. He would start conversation with "I am going Hillbilly Handfishin.... know what that is??" " My PaPa is going to go too but he is scared... " I'm not scared.. I am going to catch one that is 50 hundred pounds"

No comments: