Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Animals..and More Animals....






I don't know who enjoyed the animals more my kiddos or myself. I was so amazed by the Sloth I had never seen one in real life and wow.... ugly ugly ugly so ugly it is almost cute. Slowest animal in the world. So this animal sleeps anywhere from 18 to 20 hours a day and can fall asleep eating. Always is upside down its insides are even upside down..so that means its everything is reversed on the inside. the Sloth lives in trees and comes down from the tree once a week to potty and when it does it can loose up to 5 pounds. Crazy huh?? Anyway enough about the Sloth you can see I get carried away we saw all kinds of different animals a black Scorpion, a Porcupine, snakes, Tranchela, Lizard, Hedgehog, "blue" from Rio. It was so cute as well that my oldest held his little hand up and ask a question or told a story for every animal... sometimes the animals got 2 stories.













No comments: