Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rockin On W/ Miranda

Are you lovin my Boots ?? My daddy bought me these on my 16th birthday and they still look just as sharp...I mean it was only 10 years ago :0)

My Hubby got me tickets to go see Miranda (my girl) for my birthday but then he had a BBQ cook off that weekend so left me to invite a friend..PERFECT!! I invited my neighbor and boy did we have fun... never a concert with out some stupidity though right? well not when you attend with myself of course.. HA. of this time it was right as we walked in the door.. for real it couldn't wait?? Best to get it over with I guess.. Mr. Badge happy Barney Fife tells me I can't take my larger photo lens in..that it cant be any larger than his hand and that is 5 inches. REALLY I say.. humm thinking to myself what a dumb ass. so I say I valet parked my truck has already been pulled around he volunteer to walk out with me to have them pull it back around the show has literally 25 min before beginning.. everyone is backed up to valet park IS this moron serious?? Yep he is.. so we stop because I want to show him I pull the lens out and show him that the lens is no longer than my hand..and I am sure your hand is longer than mine.. Right I say?? He looks at me as he swells up and say well YES my hand is 6 and a half inches long.. OK I say then it won't go all the way to the end hold it up lets see.. he looks at me again like what the hell.. first he says no like it is some kind of joke I am going to put his own handcuffs on his ass. Finally he holds his hands up and I put the lens up there and poof guess when PRICK... the lens is not longer than your hand actually smaller..humm so by what your stupid ass had told me inside I am technically ok to go thru... so I tell him see it is OK to take it on.. he says no my hand is 6 and a half inches and there is nothing over 5 inches.. no stupid ass you said nothing larger than your hand. Either way I put the lens back in my truck point was made to the dip shit cop as I am sure he has no clue how long his ding ding even is.and how sad that must be.



With all of that we still had a blast and with the small lens Laurens I phone took better pictures than my small lens.. but with my camera we got pictures of ourselves as we were people watching and boot shopping in the lobby. :0) Can I tell you that Pistol Annies group is so wonderful..love love love me some Suga daddy I am comin for youuuuuuuuu. :0)

No comments: