Monday, October 17, 2011

Whoahhh Nelly!~











I have to share some shocking facts I just learned.. I think I knew it in the back of my head but when you are kinda told out loud and you repeat it… You hear FAT Asssssss Echo across the room.

So I go in for my “annual” and I love love love my doctor he is the most wonderful man ever. Of course his whole office is always cracking up and having fun no matter what and of course I always join in. So we get to talking about me having to weigh in like normal.. comment is made how much weight I have lost by his fellow doctor in the office. I respond yes I have lost a few.. His comment is a FEW?? Well a few looks really great! So I tell him” Yeah I am working on the Real Working Wives of Austin so trying to slim down for my new show!” So I get into my room do the usual opening to the back and my own doctor comes in and he comments on the same thing. So I wasn’t sure at this point if a fat roll had hit the floor because I had released what was all rolled up in clothing. Maybe a stretch mark had blinded him, or it is possible all that wiggly skin gave it away. Either way he ask how much I had lost?? I forgot they haven’t seen me in over a year. I was a little late getting back to see them.. OOPS! We continue on and I really don’t know exactly what I have lost in total. Guess who does ?? You guessed it good ole Doctor he keeps the records. He proceeded to take a look back for me and say it out LOUD.. now I am going to share with you OUT LOUD. Are you ready? Prior to having my first child my last visit with my doctor I was 225 in May 2007 (picture above). My last visit prior to having my second child granted he was super early Jan 2009 I weighed 208 lbs. Six weeks after having him I went back for my post visit I was down to 185lbs. At this point the whole room was echoing… and it was LOUD.. I know I was pregnant and had 2 babies got it. but still that is A LOT of weight for a 5’3” frame to hold even 185 LBS. SO after I stepped off the scales at 145 (picture above) that is a total of 80 LBS gone. The size of a damn 3rd grader almost…. Well no damn wonder my skin is Wiggly Jiggly and has to be rolled up and no way in hell it is going back in place now that you say those numbers out loud. That is A LOT of stretching so looks like Mommy make over is in my future.. Pregnancy just does it to some ladies, I am just not a baby making machine and I guess age didnt help me out..Humm a little late now but at least they are going to tie it all back up for me. AWESOME and god love technology.

No comments: