Friday, October 14, 2011

Sweet Berry Farm

This has to be my favorite candid photo of the day, as my boys get bigger they are coming up with more and more funny adventures. This adventure was how to get this Tractor started because they were going to pull that load of punkin's (that was LOADED) to their Pa Pa's house. They both worked on it Luke was telling Cooper "No Cooper...key turn.." Cooper would say "Luke I know!!" Needless to say we are all still in Texas and the punkins are still there at the farm.

I just love this picture.. such deep thought over this one piece of hay. He stood out there under these 2 rolls of hay for some time just thinking.

This was my little Luke not so happy about the event his brother had chosen to go thru the corn field... I had to snap this one as he was pouting so precious but of course he got the old "unacceptable" right after this shot.


We took our kiddos out to the Sweet Berry Farm and wow that place is really alot of fun. You could spend an entire day out there. They do a great job of fun little events for kiddos. Perfect for picture freaks like myself, the backdrops are out of this world. I happen to take one shot of this little girl. Amazing how everyone else's kids were coropertaing for shots except for mine. Little Stranger Cutie is FOR sure County Fair blue ribbon winner .. HA ;0) looks like she picked a whole row of strawbeeries and took it back to the old truck for her grandpa. Precious.

No comments: