Sunday, November 7, 2010

A HUGE-mongus shower

The expecting couple!! I had to put this funny picture not very often I catch a picture of Aunt Wee Wee goofin off... sorry Aunt Wee Wee but it was a super cute picture.
So I finally have some pictures rounded up to share of the largest baby shower in the south (200+ guest invited). HUGE-Mongus as my little boy says... so if you haven't heard already we are expecting an new little boy in our family soon and thank goodness I aint the one delivering this one Yee Haww!! We had put a cute little pumpkin in the invite asking the guest to sign a book instead of a card. It was a huge hit they got a bunch of super cute books for the new little guy. The boys and I flew home for Halloween (that is a whole nuther blog- flying alone with 2 kids) to throw the shower and trick-a-treat anyway here are some of the pics...


















The little spiders, baby bottles, and it's a boy pumkins were in jars on each table and were a HUGE hit... so so cute and such a PROJECT!! Thanks to my sister-in-laws for helping me pull this one off... These yummy popcorn balls were the party favors..and nope didn't even make them myself !!


Everyone had fun signing the banner I am sure little baby Seymor Carr (LOL) will enjoy it once he enters the world :0)






I took these pictures a little early before the food was delivered and the yummy cake balls.. of course I got carried away and didnt get one picture of the ghost cake balls and the choclate candy corn cake balls but they were for sure to die for yummy!! Thanks Kelly you Rock!!~

Of course as always all new parents need all the advice they can get so we built an advice tree it was full full by the time the day was over..

No comments: